Poser is committed itself to have all informative, interactive and transactive into one device. It is an enterprise Device management (EDM) cloud support to manage the applications. It having a great battery power easier to move while still working.
Uses: Poser is wide variety uses for different venues.
- Restaurant : table ordering, service, ordering kiosk, service satisfaction survey
- Retail : price checker, product introduction(optional with scanner ), location, service counter, way finding ..etc
- Office/business: visitor lobby service counter, badge printing, hospital patient registration, service numbering in bank , service concierge
- Government/school: applicant quiz desk, way finding
Visitor Registration Kiosk
Poser Visitor Registration Kiosk provides visitors with an easy self sign-in process allowing them to get to their destination faster with less queuing and waiting. With strategically placed screens, Poser allows your visitors to sign in digitally via touch screen or keyboard and mouse. It can streamline your visitor sign-in process, give directions and notify meeting organizers of an arrival.
Order In Table
The table ordering system increases the speed and efficiency of service, both of which contribute to a better customer experience. The table ordering system increases the accuracy of orders, as it eliminates server error when taking orders. Effortlessly grow your customer database and strategize new marketing techniques based on this priceless data using your table ordering system.
Service required entertainment
Poser can be used as a digital kiosk it helps us to increasing the efficiency of work and service quality. It is an interactive way of entertaining customers or visitors. Poser can increase the revenue By reducing the labor work and help businesses grow more.
Listening to your customers is a crucial first step to satisfying their needs. It helps to get Customer satisfaction & loyalty. Survey gives us a great customers engagement. We can also discover valuable feedback in terms of design and functionality by surveying your consumers that helps us to gain Product & service enhancements. We can get Customer data in our database.
Hotel check-in kiosk
- No Waiting Lines: People often have to wait in line for hours to checkin at the reception desk and check-in kiosk can speed up this process
- Increased Revenue Opportunities: More often than not, customers are likely to use a self-check-in kiosk, as they can use it at any
- Reduced Labor Costs: The second biggest advantage of installing a
self-service kiosk in the hotel is the reduction in labor costs
- Make hotel check-ins hassle-free and convenient! Cut down on queues at the front desk with Poser’s self-serve kiosk. Kiosks make it easy to address the needs of multiple guests at the time. It frees up staff to complete other tasks. Your guests are sure to appreciate the
streamlined check in and out process especially if they are running late. Smart kiosks can check in guests using their names, confirmation numbers, or by scanning an ID. Not only does this provide a more convenient guest experience, but it also improves operational efficiency for your team
Hotel Check in service
Product presentation in Museum
- Interactive Kiosks to multi-touch surfaces can increase the engagement of visitors and tourists coming to the museums.
- Digital kiosks help users to know more in-depth history of the items displayed in the museums.
- These kiosks can also be used to display products, the news of upcoming events and exhibitions that take place in the museums.
Product presentation in Museum
- Poser’s digital signage technology allows museums to create immersive experiences that put you directly into the heart of an exhibition. It helps museums tell stories in ways that have never been possible before. It helps showcase memorable, engaging, and modern multi-touch exhibits. Through multi-touch experiences and exhibits, museums can easily entice more visitors and effectively engage and entertain them as they explore digital and interactive content.
- It can be placed at entrances with content displays such as general museum information,greetings and messages for visitors, opening and closing hours, ticket prices, promotions of special exhibitions or artists, and the museum promotional video. It can also be placed at exhibition halls and along corridors showing museum guides and video clips of recent exhibitions or performances. Artists can also broadcast their live performances to all displays within the museum.