Netcast service, a service through the existing Chromcast, Android TV & player, offers the extra service to fit various family member, office use, and others. Netcast is basically a range of digital media files. Its target application includes home entertainment, commercial digital signage, digital ordering of restaurants, etc. It supports YouTube, HTTPS streaming of MP4 videos, local storage of HTML5 content that has MP4 video playback. It also aids in backend remote management like login in the backend, assigning Android apps or web apps, adds support to self-hosting contents of HTML5 or Mpeg4.
1. Home Entertainment
2. Hotel in-Room Entertainment
3. School Classroom/Meeting Room
4. Digital Signage for K-12 Schools
5. Commercial Digital Signage
6. Restaurants Digital Ordering
7. Public Board-casting
1. Support YouTube
2. Support HTML5 contents with CSS animation
3. Support MP4 video HTTPS streaming
4. Support local storage HTML5 contents with MP4 video playback
Backend Remote Management
1. Backend login
2. Assign Web App (All platform) or Android Apps (Android device only)
3. Support NetFence Network Security Guard (Android device only)
4. Manage devices by organization/device/Web App Publish/Policy/Rules
5. Support Self-Hosting HTML5 / Mpeg4 Video contents
6. Support 3rd Party API connection
Backend login lets you log online using the Kasernet website.There is a security feature that can help you securely login and access your Kloud account.
You can easily create and edit your playlist on the Kloud.This way, you can have customized playlist and can just sit back and watch your videos using PlayIt.
Building your own channel
Make Your Choice by: Entering your ZIP code to get most up to date weather & 5-day forecast. Enabling or Disabling Tabs for preferred Playlists