Anyware – A hardware platform to implement the desired feature when proper application is deployed with or without additional other peripheral. It’s a compact device that’s managed by Google EMM. More upcoming features of Anyware are as follows:
- Digital signage application
- Virtual desktop : DaaS/VDI function
- Airprint : Print shipping label through cloud
Cloud Enterprise Management Service
- Mobile Application Management
- Work Profile Management
- Full Device Management
- Dedicated Device Management
- Kiosk Mode
Hybrid Phone and Windows Desktop
- General PC features: Communication, General Office Apps, Entertainment
- Multimedia Player, Entertainment Purpose
Business Users: (local PC and as client for server base)
- Server / VDI Connections: MS RDP, Citrix View, VMware Horizon
- Local media playback, IM, video conference, and printer server
- AirPrint to print shipping label
VDI / DaaS application
- Running the RDP (remote desktop protocol) in Anyware to make it the best fit as a client device in VDI/DaaS environment.
- VDI: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, is defined as the hosting of desktop environments on a central server. It is a form of desktop virtualization, as the specific desktop images run within virtual machines (VMs) and are delivered to end clients over a network
- Target venue : Office, Business, Working /Learning from home
- Advance : light client, everything in Cloud. Unique user friendly interface.
VDI/DaaS Working in office/home:
- Remote Desktop
Airprint Print to Cloud
- Print to remote and assigned printer
- Special support label and receipt printers
- Print through cloud to assign and change printers
- Local print from the UPS/Fedex/USPS ,,,etc
- Support various printers
- Target clients: Multi-offices/overseas operation, UPS/Fedex store, e-commerce.
Label Printer: Ship fast by printing labels in house.
Printing labels directly from your business not only saves time, but also saves money. With direct input to the USPS, UPS and DHL you can ship faster!
E-Commerce / Retail:
- Reduce your overall shipping costs by printing shipping labels direct from your workspace
- Managing your retail shipping direct from your store allows you to cut out the middle man and ship to your customers faster
Warehouse / Logistics:
- The KaserNet label printer is fast and effective, allowing you to ship products faster
- Connect directly with the major shipping networks across America for the best prices on shipping
Medical / Government:
- Sending confidential government files can be sensitive. Creating your own shipping labels can ensure less people have access to documentation.
- Medical supplies and blood work can be sent direct from lab for better efficiency.
- If you have been considering streamlining your shipping process, get in touch with one of our consultants today. The team at KaserNet can show give you a free consultation about how our Label Printer can help your business.
Shipping Label made from China and print in USA location to ship
Digital Signage Player
- Efficient delivery of marketing messages
- Outside to draw them in
- Indoor to upsell and retain
- 2nd display support.
- Menus can be changed very quickly
- Manage the menus remotely for multiple locations
- Improved customer experience
- Savings on shipping and printing expenditures
- Good customer entertainment experience
- Visually appealing
- Clearer communication
- Support cloud-based POS application.
- Local/Networking receipt printer support.
- Touch monitor, scanner, cash drawer, etc support.
- 2nd display support.
- A Compact Mini Desktop PC with Powerful ARM-based SoC and GPU
- VGA / HDMI Display up to 2K, 32-bit Color
- Ultra Low Power Consumption (less than 5W)
- Fanless Design and Compact Chassis with VESA Mount Support
- Rich I/O: USB 2.0 Host x 4, Client x 1, VGA / HDMI, TF Card Reader x 1, COM x 3 (optional)
- Comes Standard with 802.11b/g/n WLAN, 10/100/1000GE x 1 and BLE 4.2 with Beacon Support
- As a Print Server by Sharing All Connected Printers to Desktop PC & Mobile Devices
- Android OS.
- Supports Remote Desktop connections to MS Windows 2008, 2012 servers and Windows 7 Pro, 8.1 Pro, 10 Pro via RDP Protocol
- Enterprise Device Management (EDM) service control from the cloud.
- Netfence /GeoFencing support to control the non-necessary connection.
- Rich Set of Application Software accessible from Google Play and Public Cloud, which makes Poser/Anyware suitable for use in Commercial (Digital signage, Kiosk, POS, …), Industrial, Office, Classroom, and Home environment.