WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When You use the App, we collect Your personal and non-personal information. Your personal information helps Us to collect information that can directly identify You such as Your name, email address. We also collect Your non-personal information that does not directly identify You. By using the App, you are authorizing Us to collect, parse, store, process, disclose, disseminate and retain such information as envisaged herein.
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
– Google Play Services
– Firebase Analytics
– Facebook Advertisement
MAIN AND BASIC PERMISSIONS TO USE THE APP.
- Access Network State: This permission is needed for checking if you are connected to the internet or not which is using Netcast- by Kasernet Inc.
- Internet: This permission is needed for getting/updating data in Netcast- by Kasernet Inc.
- Write External Storage: This permission is needed for writing to the external storage of your device when exporting Netcast- by Kasernet Inc. data to the device’s internal storage.
All Content added, uploaded, submitted, distributed, posted to, or created using the Services by users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content.
You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you represent that any User Content you create using tools accessible on the Services does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party and is otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
Download file Here.